And 'in 1790 ... Started in Veroli
With the insights that the chemist Angelo Morganti, from the House of Savoy, moved into the Papal States by Pope Clement XIV marrying and gave birth to a Pharmacy.
His son Francis, and later his nephew Camillo Morganti organized a real pharmaceutical factory producing and selling all over the Papal States Toothpaste, Balsamic Vinegar, Beauty creams, etc..
Since then, we are distinguished by a long tradition applied to the most modern technologies.